10 must-have hair care products for 2020
1. Nexxus Scalp Inergy Collection
The brand is launching its first scalp-care range, and yes, it's worth adding the extra steps to your hair-care routine.
2. L’Oréal Paris Elvive Color Vibrancy Purple Shampoo & Conditioner
Loréal Elvive gets it. The brand is launching its Color Vibrancy Anti-Brassiness Purple Shampoo and Conditioner this month. Each is packed with purple pigments to keep your icy greys and bright blondes looking that way — never yellow or orange.
3. Royal Oils from Head & Shoulders Water Activated Scalp Scrub, Pre-Shampoo Build Up Remover, and Seal and Prep Moisture
Royal Oils from Head & Shoulders is expanding its line intended for Afro-textured hair to include a Water Activated Scalp Scrub, Pre-Shampoo Build Up Remover, and Seal and Prep Moisture Milk. All make your itchy, dry scalp feel like it's breathing a sigh of relief.
4. Got2b Express Your Style Every Day Collection
10 new products, taking on pretty much every styling need you could possibly have. This drop includes two different hair sprays, a dry shampoo, volumizing powder, curl foam, volume mousse, curl cream, foam cleanser, a gel, and of course, a dry texture spray.
5. TRESemmé Soft Styling Collection & Between Washes Dry Shampoo
6. John Frieda Detox & Repair Collection
John Frieda is launching its three-step daily Detox & Repair collection, made with avocado oil, green tea, and vitamins B and E, all intended to bring your hair to its healthiest state.
7. Maui Moisture Combing Cream Collection
They're perfect for those times you need to comb out your texture for a style or save your hair from winter dryness.
8. Pantene Pro-V Waterless Collection
Pantene Pro-V's new Waterless Collection was created to extend the life of your blowouts, keep your curls fresh, and let that perfect next-day hair thrive until you're ready for your next wash.
9. Emerge Collection Emerge is a new hair-care line for those with the kinkiest, coiliest, and waviest textures.
10. Pantene Gold Series Curl Awakening Spray, Triple Care Braid Cream, Split End Treatment and Instant Nourishing Spray
The brand's latest additions — the Curl Awakening Spray, Triple Care Braid Cream, and Instant Nourishing Spray — are created to make sure your hair is hydrated, whether you wear it straight, curly, or in braids.
This is your blog post. To really engage your site visitors we suggest you blog about subjects that are related to your site or business. Blogging is really great for SEO, so we recommend including keywords that relate to your services, products or industry within your posts. It’ll make it easier for people to find you on the .